Sunday, January 29, 2006

Saturday In The Park

...I think it was the 28th of January (?!). Yep, our mild winter continued yesterday with temperatures in the 60s. So Amy & I packed up the boys and the dog and ventured over to Apex Community Park. I bet we saw 100 strollers while we were there -- all manned by parents with a "It is unbelievably good to be out of the house" look on their faces.

At some point we may get some cold winter weather. Until then, it is good to see blue sky and be outside.


Gus hangs on as Owen shows the way.




"Can I, Mom? Can I, can I, can I, can I please?!!"




"Wooohoooo! That's more like it."




Gus & Dad are relieved to be outside at Lake Pine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You realize who you have to thank for the increasingly unseasonably warm climate trends, don't you? They'll be waiting for your call...


Chris