Friday, July 08, 2005

Disclaimer

Amy & I created the Rutl Farm to communicate what's going on in our lives, what we're thinking and experiencing. Obviously the #1 (and #2) things in our lives are the boys. But one thing we have agreed to do as we journey into parenthood is to keep our own identities, to keep doing the things we love to do that make us who we are.

As many of you know I follow politics closely, probably too closely for my own good. And while the last thing I want to do is alienate friends and family who are coming here to get the latest update on Amy, me, and the boys, I also want to use this as a place where I can share the thoughts that make me who I am. So if I link an article or post a thought that rubs anyone the wrong way, feel free to tune me out and go on to the next post. Or if you want to comment on a post that articulates a different perspective, those are certainly welcome too.

Cheers!

No comments: